skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Lyndsey's Girls
Keeping up with These Three
Friday, May 16, 2008
Well Done Makayla!
We're leaving today as soon as Pappys gets home from work to come down for your Birthday Party.
Congratulations on being named Student of the month!
Well done Honey!
Mommy goofed big time with the scissors last week, but the new cut is PERFECT! Now you AND Sabby have "bobs".
Can't wait to see you today.
Love Gran
1 comment:
sandy
said...
Happy birthday to Makayla!!
May 17, 2008 at 9:14 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Visitors
Singles Sites
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(6)
Super Citizen Makayla
Some Favorites
Makayla's Big Bash
Well Done Makayla!
Cast of Characters
No title
About Me
Betty F
Betty I'm 57 and retired. I'm looking for new ways to keep busy and involved in this world. I am happily married with 4 grown children. I have 6 Grandchildren.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Happy birthday to Makayla!!
Post a Comment