Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cast of Characters

So girls, Auntie Carla gave me a WONDERFUL idea. She mentioned she'd like to save my blogs so you kids could read them someday and "get inside" Gran's head. I thought that might be a little scary, :).. but I've decided to write all the stories on your page, Sabrina's page & Madi & Conner's page, straight to you guys. I'm pretty sure I'll be around for your weddings, giving you  AND your mommies unsolicited and unwanted advice. I may be drooling in a corner somewhere though so maybe it's good to write to you all now. :)
I'm also going to write for anyone else who might happen across these pages.
CAST of CHARACTERS

                   Mommy & Daddy aka Lyndsey & Victor

                 Makayla 
           Izabella Rose (aka Grans revenge)

                  Sophie Monique

We're coming down to see you this weekend to celebrate your birthday! Pappys has 3 days off so he's driving Gran and Sabrina down Friday night. He's getting you a special little present so you have something else to open from us at your party. He's pretty excited! Seems like forever since I've seen you. 

1 comment:

sandy said...

Gosh they are adorable!!

Its' getting easier now to know who is who.