Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Year

Not sure why mommy has her tongue sticking out!  It's a new year girls and you guys just keep getting cuter. Gran spent a very happy weekend with you last weekend. Happy Birthday Little Sophie. You're one today and as cute and bossy as could be! Izzy you're your own person and growing more so. I heard many times this weekend when mommy or daddy told you something; your answer was "I don't Care"  Hanging up on Daddy when he wouldn't listen to your side of things.. Your beautiful smile when you choose to charm Gwan.. Makayla, My always and forever girl. I love our talks and how you help mommy so much. What  would she do without you. You won a Trustworthy award at school and made Gran and Pappys so very proud of you. You get more beautiful every single day.










I Love  you girls SO MUCH

1 comment:

lyndsey27 said...

AWWWWWW Love you too!@!!!